Friday, June 16, 2023

2022 Wrap-up - Better late then never?

 Well, here I am, in the middle of June 2023 posting a 2022 wrap-up. What's up with that? Unfortunately last summer hit us hard with health issues that are finally now being put behind us enough to travel again. So, before I crank up with more RV travels I thought that I could at least post my annual map showing the route that we took in 2022 meandering. I didn't post much because the main objective was to get from Washington to Arizona to be warm and dry for a while. We mostly just hung out and did some visiting and hiking in Arizona and then worked our way back. Most of the route was one we had traveled many times before so we had already seen the major sites. Since this will be the case more and more, I may decide to post more pictures and stuff of things like hikes, or just beautiful scenery, which I normally don't post here. If anyone reads this, let me know if you would like to read about my hikes and/or other general travel stuff.

2022 Route added


 

No comments:

Post a Comment