Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tucson

We spent the last month in Tucson.  It was pretty low key but active as we visited the Desert Museum, hiked in Sabino Canyon and Tucson Mountain Park, had maintenance done on the motorhome, and visited with family and friends.  I feel kind of bad for the non-Arizona readers that I didn't take pictures to include here.  We've been to these places before so it didn't dawn on me to take the camera along.  I'll just say that if you are in the Tucson area, you need to go to the Desert Museum, Sabino Canyon and Saguaro National Monument.  They are a must see.

We are now on a brief stay in the Phoenix area again for annual doctor appointments and so I can fly to the Frozen Four.  We will start heading north next week to spend a few weeks near Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment